As a company and as individuals we are committed to maintaining and achieving the highest standards of health and safety possible. This applies to our own staff based in our various offices, or staffs out on site, and of course all visitors to our premises and our client’s operatives.
Health and Safety is our prime and highest priority.
We have instilled a health and safety culture within our company to ensure safe working practices are adopted, and encourage staff at all levels to be pro-active in all aspects of safe working
Activities and in house procedures set up include:
- An on-going hazard spotting and reporting structure
- Fire controls, evacuation procedures and weekly equipment testing regimes
- Nominated and trained staff for various identified risk areas: Fire wardens; trained first aiders; risk assessors etc.
- Site specific safety related issues are considered carefully and all staff working on-site are trained and equipped as necessary
- Frequent construction site visitors are all current CSCS card holders
- Produce in house detailed risk assessments and method statements for every job undertaken
- Constantly monitor all aspects of our business to ensure that we use the best and safest products whilst reducing our environment footprint
Our staff members have extensive knowledge of various site safety protocols and requirements that are encountered when working on-site and as such we are well placed and able to deal with any situation that could arise.
As a company, we pride ourselves on the fact that any suggestions regarding health and safety, from any member of our team or our clients, are firstly listened to, recorded, and then acted upon quickly, prior to taking appropriate steps to eliminate or reduce any risks identified.